Your financial support creates the path for future generations of manufacturers by strengthening the workplace. Education and outreach is the key to build future industry leaders.
Every gift makes a difference.
We rely upon on our growing list of TMA members, corporations and friends contributing generously to the TMA Education Foundation. This philanthropic commitment is critical to advance the TMA education Foundation’s mission to educate and promote the awareness of manufacturing careers.
TMA Education Foundation raises funds:
- To supply selected schools with state-of-the-art equipment and improved facilities and to donate education and career materials to guidance offices, libraries, and classrooms.
- To give financial assistance, through grants and scholarships, to students and vocational education teachers, and to provide industry advisors to education.
- To expand the pool of qualified entry level tooling, machining, and manufacturing career candidates available to Chicago area companies.
- To improve the image of precision metalworking and manufacturing careers, increase public awareness to parents, educators, students, legislators, and public officials.
- To promote and direct the establishment of a tooling, machining, and manufacturing technology training centers available in the Chicago area.
- To recruit talented men and women for challenging metalworking and manufacturing careers in the metropolitan Chicago area.